WELCOME TO THE WELSH CYCLING FAN ZONE
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Welsh Cycling Union Ltd (company no. 04354971) whose registered office is at Cedar House, Hazell Drive, Newport, Gwent, Wales, NP10 8FY.
2. You must respond to a Challenge in the Welsh Cycling Fan Zone Zone to be eligible to win a prize.
3. Responding successfully to any active Challenge on the Fan Zone will result in automatic entry to the challenge prize, including but not limited to:
– Leading out the Team (Prize: x2 tickets to the 2022 Commonwealth Games)
– Welsh Beauty (Prize: Limar Air Speed helmet)
– Ride for Wales (Prize: x2 Limar kids helmets. Styles: Kid Pro M and Youth Rocket)
4. There is x1 grand prize of an official Welsh Cycling Jersey. The winner will be selected at the judges discretion from all submissions, across all the Challenges at the end of the competition.
5. A successful submission must include at least one video or photo/s that relate to the Challenge you are responding to.
6. There is one prize across all Challenges and one individual stands a chance to a ‘money can’t buy’ experience once a year.
7. Prize winners will be announced no longer than one calendar month after the challenge end date.
8. This competition is open to all, except any person who is
– A director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly
controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
– A supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition
9. The winner will be contacted via email and their prize delivered via registered mail, whichever is relevant for the type of prize. Once contacted, the winner will be given five working days to respond, after which a new prize winner will be selected.
10. Welsh Cycling reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Welsh Cycling and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Welsh Cycling.
11. The winners will be announced on Welsh Cycling social media.
12. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged. WINNERS ARE CHOSEN BY A PANEL OF JUDGES AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
13. By agreeing to these Terms, you will be granting Welsh Cycling and any 3rd party Challenge sponsors a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, assign, translate, create derivatives work from, distribute and display the User Content (or any part of it) and its related content; and that we may include the User Content (or any part of it and its related content) into other works for any purpose.